Maine Drug Rehabs that Accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance

In the state of Maine, it is estimated that about 9 percentage of the total inhabitants confessed to using an illegal drug in the previous month. For several residents, this drug use is considerably a lot more than recreational - it is an issue that is larger. What is more is the national average is not an entire percentage point higher compared to the 9 percent in Maine. In Maine, it is also projected that four out of each and every 10 individuals who check themselves do thus to get the better of alcohol abuse. However the fact is that of the Maine residents that fight with substance abuse problems, there is many that probably are not seeking treatment - and not because they do not desire it or do not desire it, but since they cannot manage it. That is why it is important to have a great insurance plan for the ones that cannot come up with the big sum of cash necessary to treat substance abuse problem via inpatient treatment. An excellent insurance plan will allow someone to seek the inpatient treatment that's required by helping to counter some - or even all - of the prices connected with a residential stay. In this place, we will analyze the offerings of Blue Cross Blue Shield in the state of Maine.

Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance in Maine

Blue Cross Blue Shield offers medical health insurance under its Anthem brand to Maine residents - and each plan, which may be changed for both groups and individuals amounts, falls into three primary classes: bronze, silver, and gold. The amount of coverage increases from bronze to silver to gold as you might anticipate. However, as coverage increases, so does the price of the insurance coverage premiums. The bronze medal plan, for example, is the least expensive health care plan amount offered in relation to premium prices, but it only covers 60 percent of members health care prices, leaving the other 40 percent for members to shell out of pocket. Silver degree strategies cover 70 percent of health care costs, leaving the other 30 percent to members to pay out of pocket. And whilst the gold degree plans are the most high-priced plans with regards to premium prices, in addition they offer the greatest coverage, leaving lesser out of pocket costs to members and covering 80 percent of all medical costs. Bronze Medal, silver, and gold degree strategies also offer coverage sums that are different with regards to treating substance abuse problems and mental health problems via inpatient treatment means. We are going to take a closer look at some personal health care what precisely they insure in this stadium in the next section and plans.

Blue Cross Blue Shield Rehabilitation Center Insurance Coverage

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield health care strategies are offered under three degrees of plans in Maine as we mentioned.

**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with AlcoholTreatment.net

Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy

Get Help Now